This weekly work group dedicated to SunSpec Modbus information models is open to all SunSpec Alliance members. Contact email@example.com to enroll in the work group.
In case you missed it in January, please join us for a reprise of the first SunSpec featured briefing of the year.
During this session, you will learn:
- SunSpec Modbus technology basics
- New SunSpec information models to support the IEEE 1547 interface for Distributed Energy Resources
- For inverter vendors: how to migrate from SunSpec 100 series models to the new 700 series DER 700 models
- New SunSpec information modeling technique
- SunSpec Modbus 2020 work group, agenda, and schedule
- Support for application profiles such as IEEE 1547 DER and MESA storage applications
- New testing and driver solutions
- SunSpec Modbus roadmap
- Sneak peek: SunSpec RESTful API for SunSpec Models