The SunSpec Dashboard is one of the several tools available exclusively to SunSpec Alliance Members. A Users Guide is also available for download here.
- Field service personnel for troubleshooting
- Firmware developers of solar hardware devices
The SunSpec Dashboard is a Microsoft Windows 7 application that enables interrogation and inspection of devices using SunSpec technology:
- Provides support for interacting with SunSpec enabled devices
- Automatically creates SunSpec Protocol Information Conformance Statement (PICS) templates
- Enables capture of device image snapshots.
The SunSpec Dashboard supports all SunSpec models using SMDX model definitions including vendor extension models.
The SunSpec Dashboard provides these important benefits:
- Test your SunSpec Specification implementations for conformance
- Reduces time to implementation of SunSpec Specifications
- Provides you the ability to quickly prep and apply for SunSpec Certification
- Enables field technicians to diagnose SunSpec Certified multi-vendor hardware
Any Contributing SunSpec Alliance member in good standing may access and use SunSpec Dashboard free of charge. Click here if you are not currently a SunSpec member but would like to become one.
Download SunSpec Dashboard
To get started with SunSpec Dashboard, download the SunSpec Dashboard setup (EXE) file, expand the file, and run the .EXE program. This software is supported on Microsoft Windows 7 only at this time but can be ported to other platforms given sufficient member demand.