- This event has passed.
PV Operations USA Conference
November 6, 2019 - November 7, 2019
The 5th Annual PV Operations USA Conference 2019, held this year in San Diego on November 6th and 7th brings together leading solar O&M, Asset Management and Investment professionals. The event promises cross-discipline networking and education opportunities for those acquiring, owning and operating solar PV assets in North America.
- Digital strategies: Explore the digital tools to cut operational costs, centralise operations and boost bottom line profits
- PPA Structure & Innovation: Different PPA structures are impacting Solar Asset Management and what you can expect in corporate procurement
- Enhance Reliability: Case studies into operating a built to last plant as well as safeguarding against unexpected costs
- Solar + Storage: The latest solar + storage advancements, including benefits and knowing what a site like this means for operations
Tom Tansy of the SunSpec Alliance will be moderating a panel on the digitalization of PV operations – a not-to-be-missed panel for those in solar O&M, asset management, and investment positions in North America. Digitalization is vitally important to the solar industry to keep ahead of the grid modernization curve.
The Digitalization of PV Operations – Analysing Performance and Automating O&M
Wednesday, November 6th
2:00 pm – 2:45 pm
- Understand the latest digital technology slashing OPEX for PV plant owners
- Monitoring solutions to better understand the performance of your fleet
- Analyzing data from above – drones and aerial surveillance
- Automation vs workforce: what are the pros of digitalizing O&M?
Tom Tansy, Chairman, SunSpec Alliance
Rob Morse, O&M Director – Western Region, ENGIE North America
Brad Meyer, Solar Solution Manager, Measure
Kyle Cooper, VP – Operations & Maintenance, Cypress Creek Renewable