- Become part of an ecosystem of interoperable solar application software.
- Shape the terms and data definitions that define the industry.
- Connect with existing and new business partners to share data easily and efficiently.
Benefits for Solar Industry Participants
|Financiers||Greater availability and visibility of performance data and risks of solar assets; more efficient pricing of risks|
|Asset Managers||More reliable reporting on asset performance; greater confidence from investors, lenders, and credit rating agencies|
|O&M Providers||Improved ability to remotely diagnose performance issues; reduced number of truck rolls|
|Utility or Grid Operators||More seamless grid interconnection; improved visibility of deployed assets and management of grid operations|
|Solar Integrators and EPCs||Improve speed and accuracy on system design, permitting, deployment, and interconnection.|
|Sales and Marketing||Smoother and faster installations; reduced number of changed orders and cancellations; more satisfied end customers and more referrals|
- Join the Orange Button Implementor’s Network to gain access to Orange Button resources.
- Identify the data you are currently sharing with business partners or between internal systems
- Contact SunSpec to make connections with other Orange Button Implementors and ask your current business partners to join the Implementor’s Network