- The SunSpec oSDX is an open, commercially-embraced solar data exchange system-comprised of a standard data taxonomy, information models,Application Program Interfaces (API’s), and compliance test suites-that enables the free flow of data between software products that serve the solar asset lifecycle
- Enables free flow of data between commercial software products that address the solar asset lifecycle
- Reduces project soft costs to facilitate solar market growth and access to capital
- Accelerates development of interoperable solutions at low costs and
- Click here if you would like to participate in the program!
Global Electrification Meets AI and Machine Learning with Dale Peterson of S4 Events Recap: OverviewPlease join as the leaders of the SunSpec/Sandia DER Cybersecurity Working Group interview Dale Peterson. Dale is a foremost authority on critical asset security,...