How To Participate
Please join the Orange Button Implementer’s Network to participate in this workgroup.
The mission of the Orange Button Workgroup is to ensure that the Orange Button taxonomy continues to address the most compelling use cases in the Distributed Energy (solar + storage) data exchange realm and that the Orange Button web service API continues to evolve to meet the needs of the software development community.
Project Leader(s): Jan Rippingale, Blue Banyan System and Cliff Hansen, Sandia National Laboratories
SunSpec Moderator: Jessie Deot
Next public meeting: June 27, 2019 at 10:00am PT on GoToMeeting
Please email email@example.com to get access to the recordings from previous meetings.
Orange Button 1.0 Components
- Orange Button 1.0 solar finance taxonomy (browsable – account required) or ZIP file.
- Orange Button 1.0 Taxonomy Guide
- Orange Button API Specification and Orange Button XBRL API description
Orange Button 1.0 was based on these market and product requirements:
- Orange Button Finance Market Requirements (produced by SEPA)
- Orange Button Operations & Maintenance (produced by SEPA)
- Orange Button “Deployment” Market Requirements (produced by SEPA)
- Orange Button Initiative Product Requirements v1.1 (produced by SunSpec)
Orange Button Implementer’s Network Resources
- Three-part Orange Button training videos
- Access to the Orange Button Slack Channel
- Materials from the Orange Button Developer’s Conference
- Additional Orange Button API Documentation
- XBRL Application Programming Interface Version 1
- xBRL CSV Overview
- xBRL-CSV: mapping from Open Information Model 1.0
- xBRL-JSON: mapping from Open Information Model 1.0
- xBRL-XML: XML Mappings for the Open Information Model 1.0
- Orange Button Units Registry 1.0
- Orange Button Example Schema (Inverter Cut Sheet)