Develop and publish DER design data taxonomy, information models and interchange standards, based on the SWG-generated Market Requirements Document (MRD), harmonized with each of the functional categories of Feasibility, Construction, Operations and Finance, resulting in a specification that is ready to use, allows data portability across the value chain, increases solar bankability through data transparency, allows for richer analytics, and will enable the industry to grow fast and thrive.
Group Leader: Taesung Kim, New Generation Power
Co-Chair: Raymond Kaiser, Amzur Technologies
SunSpec Representative: Doug Bergh
Meeting Schedule: Every Tuesday at 10:00am PT via GoToMeeting.
- Design and equipment standards from IEC
- Construction standards from ASTM
- Codes, regulations (and the version used), such as NEC (2011) and local AHJ’s
- IEC RE conception through final acceptance Certificate data
- SunSpec documents
- Best Practices in Solar PV Installation
- Best Practices in PV Performance Assessment
- SunSpec Plant Information Exchange specification