SunSpec SVP Dashboard Beta Launch
Welcome to the SunSpec System Validation Platform (SVP) Dashboard Beta launch. As a valued Member of the SunSpec Alliance and an early adopter of this technology, your feedback will contribute to the development of SVP Dashboard and will be reflected in upcoming releases.
Features of SVP Dashboard Beta
SunSpec SVP Dashboard is a Windows application that provides interrogation, inspection, and testing capabilities for SunSpec Modbus-enabled devices. Offered exclusively to select Members of the SunSpec Alliance, this Beta is intended for testing the application’s functionality and generating feedback. Included in this release are the following capabilities:
- Interact with SunSpec Modbus-enabled devices in real time with the ability to scan, discover information models and allow interaction with each information model’s content, including 700 series models.
- Automatically generate a Protocol Information Conformance Statement (PICS) for interrogated devices to support SunSpec certification submission.
- Full read/write support for SunSpec Modbus TCP and RTU.
- View precise SunSpec Modbus address and data contents for easy association between the SunSpec Modbus map and SunSpec model organization.
- Generate and store new vendor specific SunSpec information models.
- Generate custom SunSpec model reference documents in XLSX format.
- Create SunSpec information model definitions from XLSX spreadsheets.
Export SunSpec Modbus device images for archiving and diagnostic purposes.
Offering unprecedented time savings for product developers, software quality assurance personnel, and test labs, the next release of SunSpec SVP Dashboard may be upgraded for an additional cost to include automated testing capabilities for SunSpec Modbus, including IEEE 1547 and CA Rule 21 profiles. Features available for purchase in this release will include the following:
- A profile for SunSpec Modbus 1547 Certification, including a complete SunSpec Modbus communication verification test that results in a SunSpec Certification mark.
- A test procedure for SunSpec Modbus 1547 Certification (that references the IEEE 1547.1 interoperability test procedure) and a CA Rule 21 compliance test procedure.
- A test procedure for SunSpec Modbus Certification with the optional addition of a 1547.1 Interoperability test script.
Download SunSpec SVP Dashboard Beta
To download SunSpec SVP Dashboard Beta, you must be an active Member of the SunSpec Alliance. If your membership is no longer active, or you would like to become a Member, please click here.
- The License for SunSpec SVP Dashboard Beta is set to expire on November 1, 2020.
- Application is compatible with Windows 7 and above.
- Current version: 2.0.5
- Description of changes included in ReadMe
Please use this guide for assistance during the SunSpec SVP Dashboard Beta installation process:
For information about SunSpec Modbus 700 series models, please visit the SunSpec New Technology page:
Provide Your Feedback
As an early adopter of SunSpec SVP Dashboard, we request that you please provide your feedback and insights into the user experience of this application. Items to review include technical issues, the application web access and installation process, and the device interaction experience for read/write capabilities.