Date: February 3, 2022
Time: 9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. Pacific
SUBMIT YOUR COMMENTS FOR THE IEEE 2030.5 V2G AC PROFILE BY MARCH 15, 2022
The SunSpec IEEE 2030.5 / SAE J3072 EV Charging Profile Work Group is proud to announce the publication of the first draft of the IEEE 2030.5 V2G AC Profile for public comment.
By enabling bi-directional vehicle-to-grid (V2G) communication, this profile serves to assist EVSE and PEV manufacturers, operators, and system integrators to implement the SAE J3072 requirements using the IEEE 2030.5 protocol.
Download the document and submit your comments for review by March 15, 2022!
3. Submit Input for IPR Declaration
About the event:
On February 3, 2022, the work group will host a webinar to address the following items, as well as offer a call to action to download the profile and submit your comments for consideration in the final draft.
1. Introduce the leaders of the initiative:
- Gordon Lum, CTO of Kitu Systems, and Vice Chair of IEEE 2030.5 Standard Committee
- Dr. Rodney McGee, V2G Lead at University of Delaware, and Society of Automotive Engineering (SAE) J3072 Standard Developer
- Dr. Robby Simpson, System Architect at GE Grid Solutions, and Chair of IEEE 2030.5 Standard Committee
2. Demonstrate how to download, navigate and submit comments for the profile.
3. Offer a high-level overview of the profile (what it is, why we need it, etc.)
Who should attend: EV manufacturers, EV supply equipment providers, IEEE 2030.5 product developers, other interested parties.