- The SunSpec oSDX is an open, commercially-embraced solar data exchange system-comprised of a standard data taxonomy, information models,Application Program Interfaces (API’s), and compliance test suites-that enables the free flow of data between software products that serve the solar asset lifecycle
- Enables free flow of data between commercial software products that address the solar asset lifecycle
- Reduces project soft costs to facilitate solar market growth and access to capital
- Accelerates development of interoperable solutions at low costs and
- Click here if you would like to participate in the program!
Smart Grid International Research Facility Network (SIRFN) Colabs with SunSpec for Interoperability Testing
Original article published by the International Smart Grid Action Network (ISGAN) The Smart Grid International Research Facility Network (SIRFN) is a network of smart grid researchers with test-bed facilities in countries participating in the Implementing Agreement...