- The SunSpec oSDX is an open, commercially-embraced solar data exchange system-comprised of a standard data taxonomy, information models,Application Program Interfaces (API’s), and compliance test suites-that enables the free flow of data between software products that serve the solar asset lifecycle
- Enables free flow of data between commercial software products that address the solar asset lifecycle
- Reduces project soft costs to facilitate solar market growth and access to capital
- Accelerates development of interoperable solutions at low costs and
- Click here if you would like to participate in the program!
Watch the 2021 Annual SunSpec Alliance Member Meeting Video Recap on SunSpec TV As always, it was a pleasure to share the company of the SunSpec ecosystem at the year's Member Meeting. We are consistently humbled by the ongoing support of our members and are grateful...