- The SunSpec oSDX is an open, commercially-embraced solar data exchange system-comprised of a standard data taxonomy, information models,Application Program Interfaces (API’s), and compliance test suites-that enables the free flow of data between software products that serve the solar asset lifecycle
- Enables free flow of data between commercial software products that address the solar asset lifecycle
- Reduces project soft costs to facilitate solar market growth and access to capital
- Accelerates development of interoperable solutions at low costs and
- Click here if you would like to participate in the program!
Dear SunSpec Member, At the core of the SunSpec Alliance ecosystem is a steady momentum of progress driven by the dedicated efforts of our seven primary Work Groups. Consisting of representatives from SunSpec member companies, a designated Work Group leader, and a...