- The SunSpec oSDX is an open, commercially-embraced solar data exchange system-comprised of a standard data taxonomy, information models,Application Program Interfaces (API’s), and compliance test suites-that enables the free flow of data between software products that serve the solar asset lifecycle
- Enables free flow of data between commercial software products that address the solar asset lifecycle
- Reduces project soft costs to facilitate solar market growth and access to capital
- Accelerates development of interoperable solutions at low costs and
- Click here if you would like to participate in the program!
The SunSpec Alliance cordially invites you to an exclusive member and key stakeholder meeting. Please join us for an information packed event covering the latest developments in Distributed Energy Resource (DER) communication, information standards that will unlock the next wave of solar investment, and the myriad other activities being driven by the SunSpec Alliance and its members.
Featured will be the introduction of the Orange ButtonSM* program and team:
We look forward to seeing you in San Francisco!
The SunSpec Alliance
*Orange Button is a Service Mark of the U.S. Department of Energy