- The SunSpec oSDX is an open, commercially-embraced solar data exchange system-comprised of a standard data taxonomy, information models,Application Program Interfaces (API’s), and compliance test suites-that enables the free flow of data between software products that serve the solar asset lifecycle
- Enables free flow of data between commercial software products that address the solar asset lifecycle
- Reduces project soft costs to facilitate solar market growth and access to capital
- Accelerates development of interoperable solutions at low costs and
- Click here if you would like to participate in the program!
The Race to Market As the deadline to IEEE 1547.1 compliance nears, manufacturers of smart inverters will be racing to complete their UL 1741 SB certifications. With 50 companies, 1000 products, and a turn around time of 10-12 weeks to complete functional...