- The SunSpec oSDX is an open, commercially-embraced solar data exchange system-comprised of a standard data taxonomy, information models,Application Program Interfaces (API’s), and compliance test suites-that enables the free flow of data between software products that serve the solar asset lifecycle
- Enables free flow of data between commercial software products that address the solar asset lifecycle
- Reduces project soft costs to facilitate solar market growth and access to capital
- Accelerates development of interoperable solutions at low costs and
- Click here if you would like to participate in the program!
The Phase 1: Recertification Policy of the SunSpec Cybersecurity Certification Program is now ready for broad review and comment. This draft was completed during the February 14th Cybersecurity Certification Work Group Meeting. This document is available for download...