March 31, 2015 – San Francisco, CA Hilton Parc 55 Hotel
The all-day Members Meeting will provide attendees with opportunities to learn and share more about the SunSpec ecosystem helping to make distributed energy smarter and meeting the new challenges facing the industry including new Rule 21 interconnect models; solar plus storage and asset data portability.
Special guests at the end of the day will be key members of Solar Energy Finance Association who are collaborating with SunSpec on driving information standards for the solar finance industry. The meeting will include an evening industry networking event with the Solar Energy Finance Association.
Call For Presentations:
The SunSpec team is interested in proposals for case study presentations of SunSpec technology in smart energy applications; please submit proposals by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 18th.
- Mega Challenges for SunSpec in the Distributed Energy Industry
- Morning Keynote: Storage Market Overview
- Janice Lin, California Energy Storage Alliance
- Changing grid codes around the world (Hawaii, Germany, EU, California)
- Implications of Rule 21 on the value chain: 2015-2018
- Member case studies: SunSpec smart energy and smart storage applications
- SunSpec CA Design Win “Interoperability Standards for Smart Inverters” with energy storage
- Afternoon Keynote: Growing the market: why standards, why now?
- Michael Eckhart (Managing Director, Citigroup, Inc. )
- SEFA: Engaging with the solar finance market
- Keeping up with growth
- Seth Weissman (General Counsel SolarCity)
- Nick Mack (General Counsel, Clean Power Finance)
SunSpec and SEFA will host a networking reception following the formal program.
The Annual members Meeting is open to SunSpec members in good standing. To register email email@example.com.