SunSpec and EPIA to host “Solar Systems Finance & Securitization Symposium” at Intersolar Europe on June 5
The SunSpec Alliance and the European Photovoltaic Industry Association (EPIA) are teaming up to present the Solar Systems Finance & Securitization Symposium at Intersolar Europe. At this half-day event, solar project developers and investors will learn of the latest developments in large-scale solar finance in the U.S. and E.U., and discuss how experience gained in each regional market can be applied in the other. Featured speakers include:
- Oliver Schaefer of SunPower and the EPIA
- Murray Cameron of Phoenix Solar
- Pietro Zerauschek, Managing Director of the Foresight Group
- Edmée Kelsey, Managing Director of 3Megawatt
- Thomas Götz, VP of Strategic Sales of SMA
- Tom Tansy, Chairman of the SunSpec Alliance.
This event will be held at Internationales Congress Center München, runs from 2:00 PM and to 6:30 PM CEST, and is offered free of charge. A networking reception will be held following the event at the EPIA booth. For more information, please contact email@example.com.