Setting A Cybersecurity Baseline for DER Device Now
Please join us on September 28th at 8am PST for this exciting webinar launching the SunSpec DER Cybersecurity Certification program.
Distributed Energy Resources (DER), composed of solar, energy storage, and electric vehicles, are quickly emerging as the most important elements of the electrical grid:"critical infrastructure" that society depends upon. Cybersecurity considerations, long overlooked, have become the primary determinant as to whether the DERs will continue to drive grid modernization or something to be worked around.
In this webinar, you will learn how the SunSpec Cybersecurity Program and its initiative to secure DER devices addresses U.S. state and federal cybersecurity requirements being implemented now, sets a realistic and cost-effective cybersecurity baseline for the DER industry, and enables the DER industry to take action now.
You will also learn about:
- U.S. state and federal regulatory initiatives driving the need for DER cybersecurity
- SunSpec Cybersecurity Certification Requirements Phase 1 requirements
- SunSpec Authorized Test Labs ready to test your devices
- Cost of SunSpec Cybersecurity Certification for Devices
- How SunSpec Cybersecurity Certification relates to UL and IEC cybersecurity standards
- How to engage now.
Presenters for this session are Tom Tansy, Chairman of SunSpec, and Alfred Tom, President of the Lumian and work group leader for the SunSpec Cybersecurity Certification standard.
If you do not have an invitation, please email email@example.com.