Dear SunSpec Member,
Starting March 1, 2022, the price of Contributing Membership will increase from $3,100 to $4,000 per year. SunSpec is updating our annual membership fee to bring you more great services, help you deliver your DER/V2G products to market, and implement DER/V2G communication networks in the field.
With this change, SunSpec is expanding the array of high-value services available to Contributing Members. Here are just some of the new benefits members will enjoy in 2022:
- Certification: Expanded SunSpec certification programs addressing country grid codes (U.S., Canada, Australia, Poland), vehicle-to-grid (V2G) integration, system security, and protocol to protocol gateway translation
- Software: Enhanced no-cost and low-cost DER software such as SVP Dashboard, SVP Dashboard for 1547 PlusPack, and SunSpec’s Authority Having Jurisdiction (AHJ) registry service
- Education: Expanded no-cost and low-cost online education covering DER/V2G communication and cybersecurity
- Support: Expanded knowledge base, regular technical workshops, low-cost consulting
- Web Portal: Enhanced member portal that offers an expanding video library and timely information on DER technology and regulatory changes
- See below for full list of member benefits
Until February 28, 2022 current SunSpec members may extend their memberships for up to two years at the current price of $3,100 per year. Even if you recently renewed your membership, this offer still applies.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Membership@SunSpec.org and we will be happy to answer them. Thank you for participating in the SunSpec Alliance. We hope you stay with us for years to come as we build the DER and V2G industry together.
Member Services Manager
Click here to download the 2022 SunSpec Contributing Member Benefits Sheet