Join us for the SunSpec Alliance 2021 Annual Member Meeting
Date: October 7th & 8th, 2021
Time: See Schedule for Details
Please join us for the SunSpec Alliance 2021 Annual Member Meeting!
UPDATE: VIRTUAL ATTENDANCE ONLY
Date: October 7th & 8th, 2021.
This year’s meeting will be held in a virtual format. The tentative schedule is as follows:
General session: Thursday, October 7th | 8 AM – 11 AM
Topics to be discussed include the following:
- Membership Program Update
- SunSpec Certification
- IEEE 1547-2018/UL 1741 SB
- DER Cybersecurity
- IEEE 2030.5 ecosystem and profiles (Australia, Metering, EV)
- Electric Vehicles
- Cyberguardians Job Training and Placement Program
- DER Connect
- Orange Button
- SunSpec SVP Dashboard and 1547 Plus Pack Software
- Non-Stop Interop
- AHJ Registry
SunSpec Modbus Workshop: Friday, October 8th | 8 AM – 12 PM
- For more details and to purchase tickets, click here.
Members will receive a 100% discount code for the general session. If you have not received your code, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Members: Free
- Non-Members: $199
SunSpec Modbus workshop only (tickets available here):
- Members and non-members: $499
As always, please do not hesitate to reach out with questions by emailing Member Services at Membership@sunspec.org.