Delegates to the 4th annual Summit will leverage the Solar3.0/DOE platform to identify the Top 100 US Cities poised as market tipping points in 2012. The 2012 Summit will harness industry, financial, and political capital in a very focused series of sessions that lead to a blueprint for pushing 100 US Cities closer to grid parity faster through implementation of national best in class cost reduction strategies.
Please mark your calendars for March 7th, 8th 2012 at Hayes Mansion in San Jose, California for the 4th Annual Solar Leadership Summit, presented by SolarTech. –
Sessions (Focus Topics)
- Finance – Securitization, Standardized Credit Qualification, Education of Capital Markets
- Permitting – SolarABCs adoption, Statewide Standardization, Installation Quality, Private/Public Resource models
- Installation – Safety Compliant design, Best in Class BoS cost innovation, Reliability state of the art, 3rdparty Certification
- Performance – Clearing House for System data, P50/P90Bankability Index, Commercialization
- Interconnection – Best in Class, Online Communications, Rule 21 Process Improvement
In 2011, the solar industry will once again reduce costs and grow globally faster than predicted by stock analysts. This is our moment. With over 10% of global electricity coming from burning high cost diesel fuel and 20% of global electricity markets paying over $0.20/kWh – the solar industry still has a $10 Trillion market available to it without subsidies.
The 2012 Solar Leadership Summit invites you to look at the bigger picture that is the global energy business in order to:
- Identify remaining market barriers to better align capital markets with delivery of high speed, low cost, low risk projects.
- Build capacity in Top 100 priority US markets by accelerating integration of market-based solutions, and best practices across the supply chain to reduce prices for consumers, expand the market, and create wealth
- Shape the Solar3.0 platform to impact solar markets through unifying metrics, messaging, standards, and best practices
Please join us. Be there. Be a Leader.